SEARCH BLOG FOR ANYTHING HERE!

Saturday, September 9, 2017

New Site Look and New Features

New Site Look and New Features
September 2017, Carl Garrard







paypal.me/photographiccentral

As you may have noticed the site has changed a bit, and with those changes comes new features that are great for our readers. First of all, I've added a Paypal me link that you see under the topic heading. This way you are able to donate, pay for equipment I may be selling, or pay for photographs/artwork that I make just for you. Just contact me and we'll work it all out, super easy! The Paypal me link is located near two new features that help our readers, and looks like this: paypal.me/photographiccentral

Secondly, a long awaited search feature was added that helps you find articles that relate to cameras, equipment, or articles of your interest. This makes finding things on the site much easier and faster than digging through menus or old blog posts. Try it!

And third, I've added a feature that allows you to translate the entire site text to whatever language you'd prefer reading. All three changes can be found in the upper right corner of the  home page here:



My site has been growing and these inevitable changes are but a few of more to come. I will continue to keep the site clean and easy to view and use as possible, please send any tips or thoughts my way, my ears are always open! Lastly, I've opened up the comments section so they don't need admin approval before being posted. This makes your comments go up really quickly without hassle. Please feel free to contribute your thoughts anytime.

If you wanna help, sharing my site or following me does help. Please feel free to spread the word, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and being a part of the website. I appreciate all of the help and loyal readers!

-Carl








 

No comments:

Post a Comment