SEARCH BLOG FOR ANYTHING HERE!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Canon G15- Screaming Deal at B&H!

B&H Photo and Video are running a deal on the G15 that expires on December 29th. For $419.00 you get the G15, a free 16gb class 10 SDHC card, a Pearstone camera case, free 2 day shipping and NO sales tax. Now this was a deal that was too good for me to even pass up. For those of you waiting... you might not want to push it. I think this is as good as it's going to get for quite a while. Jump on it. I'm not one to normally go out of my way to post deals on this blog but felt it was truly worthy of making it known.
 CANON G15 $419.00 B&H DEAL


Canon's G15 is the newest of the G series cameras and features a very fast 28-140mm f/1.8-f/2.8  lens with a near perfect 12mp resolution. It's smaller and lighter than previous G series cameras but has the largest and most detailed screen of them all. This is a great beginner camera and a wonderful travel camera. Pro's will keep this with them at all times. Don't miss out on this one!

For your convenience I provided a link direct.

 CANON G15 $419.00 B&H DEAL

Carl

2 comments:

  1. FYI readers, I'll be finishing my G15 review in total pretty soon. It will be worth a read for certain, there's different information in it that will be worth your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will the G15 review be out?

    ReplyDelete